Kona Hei Hei Trail CR/DL 27.5 Med 2018
The Hei Hei Trail is an out of the box thinker. Everyone who swings a leg over one notes that it outrides its numbers, surpassing their expectations of a trail bike’s capabilities. Light and efficient with its full carbon frame and Fuse suspension design, snappy and playful on the way back down. The Hei Hei Trail CR/DL 27.5 is ready to shred with a RockShox Pike and Reverb dropper with 1x lever, SRAM Eagle drivetrain and Guide brakes, and carbon WTB Ci31 TCS rims with 3C Maxxis tires.
“For backcountry fiends or for trail riders looking for snap and acceleration first and foremost, this is your bike.” – Bike Magazine (USA)
- Frame Material: Kona Carbon 140mm Travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: RaceFace ARC 31 Carbon
- Suspension Platform: Fuse
- Front/Rear Suspension: 140mm/140mm
- Shock: RockShox Deluxe RL Remote
- Fork: RockShox Pike RC Remote Solo Air 140mm Tapered 110mm Spacing
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant 6K
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX Eagle 12spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, Kona Key Grip
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR 3C 27.5x2.3"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Tomahawk EXO TR 3C 27.5x2.3"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp (Volt 250 Comp size S)